Hey everyone!
Today was the campout! It was a blast. D was there and V was all over him, lol. She thinks she is such an interesting adult. She's my little sister! I mean, really. He doesn't like either of us. I have liked him for, like, ever. Well, i can't get everything i want, or, more like every
one. LOL, jk!! It was really amazing! DE was there also. I haven't seen him since the last testing, or tournament, or whatever. It was nice to see him again. He had the coolest rings. The designs were so cool.
At the campout was a kickathon for
Make a Wish. That is a non profit organization that grants "wishes" for children with terminal illnesses. Before we kicked, they brought two of the children we were going to help this kickathon to say "hi." They were so young, and so cute. It tore me up inside to see these small, vulnerable children with life threatening diseases and conditions. I had tears in my eye when they brought them out to say hello. It was so sad that they had to go through all of these horrible things at the young age of 8 and 7.
After that, we kicked and i got 255 kicks the first time. Oh, let me explain what the kickathon is: as many kicks as you can do in one minute, but they have to be semi-real kicks--no flutter kicks. I was in the finals, and the second time i kicked 215 times! I was so proud of myself.
I am going to FL tomorrow!!! I am so excited until i get there and Gma always nags me and val and makes dad crazy. Whatever, i won't worry about that until i get there.
I think i am going to go now. I have to pack everythign and get ready for tomorrow!
LYL
L.M.L
No comments:
Post a Comment