We went to Ms. S's wedding today. She is V's teacher. She looked so pretty!! B, her new husband is nice too. He works at the palace. I had never been to a church before, it was so cool! It was beautiful, and interesting. The Christians at the Church always said something about Jesus after every prayer, as we go "amen." there were many similarities, also. I enjoyed this ceremony and wish them good luck for their lives together.
K was there, and i forgot that she was babysat by Ms. S. I didn't get a chance to say hello to her, but i saw her there.
I was watching tennis earlier today. It was Federer vs. Gasquet. I think Federer won. I am going to check now. Yeah, Federer won and he is going to go against Nadal for the Wimbeldon title. Here is a link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19648212
That's it!
TTFN,
LML

No comments:
Post a Comment